Friday, November 22, 2013

All will be well.

It is late, and I am tired, and soon I will head off to bed.

At work, some things are good, and some things are bad.  Now that I've found some pieces that I might be able to work with to make some kind of reasonable postdoc out of, I'm worried that I'll mess it up.

Well.  I guess I'll try to do well and see how it goes.

But it's not all worry, worry, worry.

I have carrot cake, and I finally bought a whisk and a can opener.  I'm really looking forward to watching Catching Fire.  My ginger syrup makes delicious little tonics.  I'm thinking I might be able to make it to the library tomorrow.  That'd be so nice.

In a few days, I'll be heading out to visit a friend, and we've got a plan for feeding me that's not stressing me out too badly.

I'm a lovely heavy-tired from my roller derby practice, and I've stuffed myself with roasted chicken and squash and carrot cake.  I feel like adding some good sleep in to all this, and I can handle tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment